The original, court accepted, online co parenting classes and online parenting classes. Judicial system certified, security seal trusted, approved certificates of completion.
Whether you are court mandated for divorce, child support, paternity, custody, adoption, foster parent, or not mandated and just want to be a better parent, we've got you covered.
Putting Kids First was the world's first online parenting classes and co parenting classes, and that is why Putting Kids First continues to be the most trusted and recognized name for parenting and co parenting classes.
There is instant access to the online classes that works with all internet browsers and all mobile devices. Classes are available 24x7x365. With our award winning USA customer service, free attorney notification, and the highest level of website security available, Putting Kids First classes are often infringed but remain unmatched.
- account_balance Judicial System Approved
- gavel Guaranteed Court Acceptance
- school Certified Security Seal Trusted Certificates
- people Most Trusted and Recognized Name - Since 1993
- timer Instant Access to Class
- event_available Available 24x7x365
- update Unlimited Access
- timer_off No Time Limits
- directions_run Set Your Own Pace
- stars Award Winning USA Customer Service
- contact_mail Free Attorney Notification Included
- https Entire Website Secure
- security Highest Level of Security Available
- check_circle_outline Works with all Internet Devices
- desktop_mac Desktop computers
- laptop_mac Laptop computers
- tablet_mac Tablets
- phone_iphone Smart phones
Here are a few comments about the Putting Kids First classes:
I really want to let you know that I gained a lot of insight from your Co-Parenting class. I signed up for the class because it was court ordered but I'm so glad I chose your course. I learned so much about myself, areas that need improvement, and how I do have control over the way my communications with my son's father unfold. I am very confident that future communications are going to be much more civil and I'm not dreading having to contact him any more.
Thank you so much!
Just a quick note to let you know that I sincerely appreciate being able to take the parenting class online. I didn't have to wake up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday, arrange for childcare, or deal with a long drive. Moreover, I learned a lot and feel reassured that I am handling things well.