The original court ordered parenting classes. Nationwide court approved with the fastest certificates.
Putting Kids First was the original provider of online parenting classes, nationwide. Putting Kids First offers court accepted and the preferred parenting classes that meets state requirements for court. Others may claim to be "court approved" when in fact they are not. Judges were quick to notice the value of the classes, and the ability to reach all parents through this interactive approach to fulfilling the court ordered requirement.
The website is available 24 hours a day / 7days a week. All materials needed are on line, you can register now and start immediately. Putting Kids First parenting class are completed totally online with immediate access to the materials upon registration.
You can do the class in sections....go on and off line as many times as needed, or complete all at once.
The Putting Kids First Online Parenting Classes creates an opportunity for parents to shift their attention to the needs of their children. By using a psychoeducational approach, our Online Parenting Class focuses on the enhancement of the children's ability to function within their families and how to improve the parental relationship to provide a nurturing non-threatening home environment. The Online Parenting Class is suited for all parents, stepparents, grandparents, or others that directly or indirectly influence decisions about children.
The Online Parenting Classes Benefits Children by:
- Creating respectful attitudes
- Teaching independence skills
- Building high self esteem
- Creating a more relaxed home atmosphere
- Assurance of safety
The Online Parenting Classes Benefits Parents by:
- Providing life management tools designed to help families
- Teaching effective communication skills
- Fostering sensitivity to the child's needs and feelings
- Creating discipline that works
- Establishing the long-term benefits of parenting
- Establishing structure for the family
The Online Parenting Classes will cover:
- Effective parenting
- Teaching children responsibility
- Parenting issues relating to specific developmental stages
- Building self-esteem
- Communication skills
- Discipline issues