ONLINE DIVORCE CLASSES
The original court ordered online divorce classes. Nationwide court approved with the fastest certificates.
The Putting Kids First Online Divorce Classes creates an opportunity for parents and family members to shift their attention from the personal aspects of divorce to the needs of their children. By using a psychoeducational approach, the Online Divorce Classes focuses on the enhancement of the children's ability to function within their families, the relationship between the separate households, and how to improve the parental relationship to provide a nurturing, non-threatening home environment. The Online Divorce Classes is suited for all parents, grandparents, step-parents, or others that directly or indirectly influence decisions about children.
A divorce is never a first choice or a desired end and it is the children who are caught in the middle. Putting Kids First knows the importance of protecting children's innocence while continuing to provide for their development. Through our Online Divorce Classes, Putting Kids First works to strengthen families by providing adults the skills to maintain a much more effective relationship that will provide a nurturing, non-threatening environment for their children.
When families do break up parents need to learn how to help their child adjust to the changes in their lives. The Putting Kids First Online Divorce Classes helps improve the quality of the parental relationship by reducing conflict and to impress on parents their critical role in helping their child adjust through co parenting.
The Online Divorce Classes Benefits Children by:
- Reducing their symptoms of stress as parental conflict decreases
- Increasing the likelihood of keeping two actively involved parents
- Diminishing their sense of needing to choose between parents
- Creating a more relaxed home atmosphere
- Reducing the likelihood of adolescent drug and alcohol problems, teen pregnancy, dropping out of school, crime
- Helping a child to feel acceptance
The Online Divorce Classes Benefits Parents by:
- Helping parents to put your children's needs first
- Teaching effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Helping to recognize the importance of parental bonds with both parents
- Fostering sensitivity to the child's needs and feelings
- Enabling parents to accept personal responsibility for their own actions
- Establishing the long-term benefits of Parenting
- Acknowledging the financial responsibilities of both parents
- Decide your child will not come from a broken a home, They are going to have two homes
The Online Divorce Classes will cover:
- Emotional effects of divorce
- Emotional and behavioral reactions to divorce by children
- Parenting issues relating to specific developmental stages
- Stress indicators in children
- Conflict Management
- Family stabilization through Parenting relationship development
- Financial responsibilities of parenting
- Family violence
- Spousal abuse
- Child abuse and neglect
- Community resources and services